Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the Greatest Shinobi of all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:43 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Blumentals Screensaver Wonder V6.3
Sempoudama Clan. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:07 am by valonvia

» Kaguya, Doku
Sempoudama Clan. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:50 am by Gunslinger645

» Mizunaka Clan
Sempoudama Clan. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:04 pm by Havok360

» Tenshu Ryuuketsu { In Progress }
Sempoudama Clan. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:51 am by Malik

» Zabimaru ; Baboon King
Sempoudama Clan. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:49 am by Malik

» The official naruto forums...
Sempoudama Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:39 pm by Roflcopter

» I pwn at flirting.
Sempoudama Clan. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:38 pm by Roflcopter

» Madara?
Sempoudama Clan. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:19 pm by Roflcopter

» What the **** is this shit?
Sempoudama Clan. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:18 pm by Roflcopter

Top posters
Professor Badass
Sempoudama Clan. Vote_lcapSempoudama Clan. Voting_barSempoudama Clan. Vote_rcap 
Roflcopter
Kurt<3
Sora
kendra-xox.
VolcanicAsh,
Monte
PixieChaos
Austin
Chad

Sempoudama Clan.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Jr

Sempoudama Clan. Empty
PostSubject: Sempoudama Clan.   Sempoudama Clan. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:22 pm

Sempoudama Clan.
Sempoudama Clan. Tree

'' Sempoudama Do Not Show Mercy Untill They Have Honored Who They Haven't Defeated ''

Quote :

The Sempoudama Clan was a clan of honor, to show worthy you would have to show no mercy in a tough and hard oponent. The Sempoudama Clan was resided with the kirigakure. The Sempoudama clan always worshipped ancestors of theirs to show their respect and what they have killed. In the times back Sempoudama's were natives they had no people to reside but for themselves, they had to fight for them selves fight for their lives to protect their villages. Untill the world grew on they had an alliance treatment with the kirigakure. Sempoudama didn't bieleve on power and peace to them both were like lies to them, their ancestors praised there were no peace in the shinobi world and their will be none.

Quote :

[i][b]
Clan Name: Sempoudama Clan.
Clan Current Location: Kirigakure No Sato. (Hidden village of the mist)
Clan Members:

[Clan Elder]
- [Open]
[Clan Leader]
- [Open]
- [Open]
[Clan Members]
- [Open]

Clan Abilitys:
Sempoudama were able to control slime and slime is supported in their bodys and their second ninjutsu station is Suiton. Sempoudama had the abilitys to reflex their mucles and their body systems.

Clan Hijutsu:

Academy Student.

-; Reflexibility Technique.
Ability to control their own mucles and their legs and such supported by their slime which is able to flex any where it wants.

-; Slime Blast Technique.
With couple of hand seals, technique is able to blast multiples of Slime and slime can be sticky when hit.

Genin.

-; Slime Dome Technique.
Slamming hands and your body pouring with slime the slime forms around you in a ball of dome to defend you from up coming explosives or ect.

-; Slime Whirlpool.
Sealments included, your hands or your feet w.e forming into the ground forming slime, the slime can send up to the oponents body, and can be sucked in easily.

-; Slime Wall Technique.
Sealments included, then puting your hands into the ground forming a large wall that protects you from anything that comes.

-; Slime Clone technique.
When sealments formed another clone made out of slime sends out.

Chuunin.

-; Great Exploding Slime.
When sealments needed slime from your body forms from you or can be formed when water around you.

-; Slime Cacoon.
This technique allows you to form a large slime when you touched an oponent the slime comes around them, and can be trapped.

-; Slime Projectile.
A large projectile an more advanced move for Slime blast and can form as large as it can.

Jounin.

-; Acid Slime Technique.
A Far more Dangerous technique but quite the use, and can melt through anything when attack with.

-; Massive Huricane of slime
When sealments needed your body or water forms a large hurrican of Slime and can go much faster and much more advance then whirlpool.

**** YOU MIKE <3
Back to top Go down
Professor Badass
God of the Forums
God of the Forums
Professor Badass

Sempoudama Clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sempoudama Clan.   Sempoudama Clan. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:46 pm

1. Since this is Canon Kekkei Genkai, it shouldn't be remade into a clan unless someone is putting alot of detail into it, and cleaning it up.
2. Horrible grammar too. Razz

It would probably be rude to already say Declined, so if you are unable to study it enough and put alot of detail into it, then I would have to say it is.

Willing to fix it?
Back to top Go down
HipmanOwnsU
HipmanOwnsU

Sempoudama Clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sempoudama Clan.   Sempoudama Clan. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:32 pm

Meh i changed my mind danny
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter
God of the Forums
God of the Forums

Sempoudama Clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sempoudama Clan.   Sempoudama Clan. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:42 pm

Lol. I still love hipmans avatar. Lerls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sempoudama Clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sempoudama Clan.   Sempoudama Clan. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sempoudama Clan.
Page 1 of 1