Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the Greatest Shinobi of all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:43 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Blumentals Screensaver Wonder V6.3
The official naruto forums... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:07 am by valonvia

» Kaguya, Doku
The official naruto forums... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:50 am by Gunslinger645

» Mizunaka Clan
The official naruto forums... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:04 pm by Havok360

» Tenshu Ryuuketsu { In Progress }
The official naruto forums... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:51 am by Malik

» Zabimaru ; Baboon King
The official naruto forums... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:49 am by Malik

» The official naruto forums...
The official naruto forums... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:39 pm by Roflcopter

» I pwn at flirting.
The official naruto forums... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:38 pm by Roflcopter

» Madara?
The official naruto forums... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:19 pm by Roflcopter

» What the **** is this shit?
The official naruto forums... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:18 pm by Roflcopter

Top posters
Professor Badass
The official naruto forums... Vote_lcapThe official naruto forums... Voting_barThe official naruto forums... Vote_rcap 
Roflcopter
The official naruto forums... Vote_lcapThe official naruto forums... Voting_barThe official naruto forums... Vote_rcap 
Kurt<3
Sora
kendra-xox.
VolcanicAsh,
Monte
PixieChaos
Austin
Chad

The official naruto forums...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Badass
God of the Forums
God of the Forums
Professor Badass

The official naruto forums... Empty
PostSubject: The official naruto forums...   The official naruto forums... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:27 am

I know nobody even goes on this site, but did anyone notice (If anyone is even out there) that the OFFICIAL Naruto Shippuden forum has retards on it? Infact, out of everyone on there I have seen, we know so much more (Habbo) about Naruto than them all.

I mean srsly, I saw a thread about "Naruto's Kekkei Genkai" and some guy said "well the only way he can have a kekkei genkai is if he gets water so he can make ice with that"

Fail.
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter
God of the Forums
God of the Forums

The official naruto forums... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The official naruto forums...   The official naruto forums... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:39 pm

LOL. I seen that too. And yuss, no one ever comes anymore. The Forums are either dead or dieing.
Back to top Go down

The official naruto forums...
Page 1 of 1