Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the Greatest Shinobi of all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:43 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Blumentals Screensaver Wonder V6.3
The Uchiha Clan ';; Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:07 am by valonvia

» Kaguya, Doku
The Uchiha Clan ';; Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:50 am by Gunslinger645

» Mizunaka Clan
The Uchiha Clan ';; Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:04 pm by Havok360

» Tenshu Ryuuketsu { In Progress }
The Uchiha Clan ';; Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:51 am by Malik

» Zabimaru ; Baboon King
The Uchiha Clan ';; Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:49 am by Malik

» The official naruto forums...
The Uchiha Clan ';; Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:39 pm by Roflcopter

» I pwn at flirting.
The Uchiha Clan ';; Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:38 pm by Roflcopter

» Madara?
The Uchiha Clan ';; Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:19 pm by Roflcopter

» What the **** is this shit?
The Uchiha Clan ';; Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:18 pm by Roflcopter

Top posters
Professor Badass
The Uchiha Clan ';; Vote_lcapThe Uchiha Clan ';; Voting_barThe Uchiha Clan ';; Vote_rcap 
Roflcopter
The Uchiha Clan ';; Vote_lcapThe Uchiha Clan ';; Voting_barThe Uchiha Clan ';; Vote_rcap 
Kurt<3
Sora
kendra-xox.
VolcanicAsh,
Monte
PixieChaos
Austin
Chad

The Uchiha Clan ';;

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Uchiha

The Uchiha Clan ';; Empty
PostSubject: The Uchiha Clan ';;   The Uchiha Clan ';; Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:34 pm

The Uchiha Clan [の一族 ]
The Uchiha Clan ';; UchihaClanFan

An active sharingan eye, one tomeo.
The Uchiha Clan ';; SingleSharingan

An activated sharingan eye, two tomeo
The Uchiha Clan ';; TwoTomeoSharingan

A fully mature sharingan eye, three tomeo.
The Uchiha Clan ';; ThreeTomeoSharingan

An advanced form of a fully mature three tomeo, the Mangekyo sharingan, it is caused by killing a friend or person whom is exceptionally close to you. (Very few unlock this)
The Uchiha Clan ';; KaizusMangekyou

(Kaizu, Uchiha's Mangekyo Sharingan)

The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, By implanting a fellow Uchiha\'s Mangekyou eyes, you will gain Eternal Mangekyou, the highest level of the Sharingan Dojutsu.
The Uchiha Clan ';; EternalMangekyou

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Abilities 技術: The Sharingan's first and most well-known ability is to memorize any technique that it witnesses, apart from other kekkei genkai techniques. It can memorize ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu with perfect accuracy, allowing the user to use the techniques as his own, or even modify them to create his own new techniques. In order to reproduce a copied jutsu, however, one must have the necessary skill or ability to perform them. A prime example is an advanced form of Taijutsu. If an Uchiha were to copy Gouken-Ryuu, from someone who has trained hard, the Uchiha\'s body would be put under much more strain, due to their physical stature not being up to par with the abilities displayed by the Gouken-Ryuu user. In addition to physical skill and kekkei genkai techniques, the Sharingan cannot reproduce jutsu dependent on other factors, such as summons that the user has not signed a contract with.

The Sharingan\'s second-most prominent ability grants the user an incredible clarity of perception, allowing them to easily recognize genjutsu and different forms of chakra, though not to the same extent as the Byakugan. This also allows the user to pick up on subtle details, enabling them to read lip movements or mimic something like pencil movements. As the Sharingan evolves, gaining more tomoe seals, this ability extends to being able to track fast-moving objects before finally giving some amount of predictive capabilities to the user. Even though the user may be able to see an attack or know it is coming, they may not have time to react.

The Sharingan's final ability is capable of inducing a unique brand of hypnosis that involves suggesting actions and thoughts to the opponent through simple eye contact. When used in conjunction with the other aspects of the Sharingan, this allows the user to perfectly mimic every move their opponents make even before they do, making it appear as if the user can "see the future". More advanced Sharingan users can take the hypnosis ability even further by tricking or even trapping their opponent within an illusion of the latter themselves. The potency of the Sharingan's illusion is dependent on the user\'s knowledge and skill with implementing genjutsu.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
[Ninja Arts 忍法., Clan Techniques Information.]
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

List of the Clans current members:
- Kaizu, Uchiha. [Uchiha-Domo]
- Tenshou, Uchiha.
- Takeshi, Uchiha.
- Hideo, Uchiha. [TaintedMemories/Brandon]
- Toppoi, Uchiha. [PreparedFate./Austin]
- Taiyou, Uchiha.

The current leader of the Uchiha Clan is Kaizu, Uchiha.

CLAN CAPPED: NO MORE MEMBERS ALLOWED.

OOC: I will decide on whom gets the Sharingan [Mangekyo] What techniques you will learn within the Chidori jutsu, and also whom gets approved into the clan.

Last edited by Uchiha on Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:10 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
PixieChaos
Proud Regular
Proud Regular
PixieChaos

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Clan ';;   The Uchiha Clan ';; Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:36 pm

I'm not trying to insult, I think this is great, but I hope you know most of the techniques aren't just for the Uchihas. ^ ^ Ty. And very nie clan app. I must admit o;
Back to top Go down
Monte
Proud Regular
Proud Regular
Monte

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Clan ';;   The Uchiha Clan ';; Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:20 am

Nice.....Is the Brain Washing Justu Made Up? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Uchiha

PostSubject: Uchiha Clan   The Uchiha Clan ';; Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:45 am

Nope. It actually is valid. Lmao! Anyhow as i said, i want Kyle to approve my characters bio since he has to be the strongest Uchiha and have the highest Sharingan level etc since he is Leader, plus Ic'ly i'm teaching the other Accepted Uchiha's Jutsu etc.
Back to top Go down
Monte
Proud Regular
Proud Regular
Monte

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Clan ';;   The Uchiha Clan ';; Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:30 pm

What ur Habbo name mines Asuma9 add meh <3
Back to top Go down
Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Clan ';;   The Uchiha Clan ';; Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:49 pm

Updated, additional clan information added.
Back to top Go down
Professor Badass
God of the Forums
God of the Forums
Professor Badass

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Clan ';;   The Uchiha Clan ';; Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:53 pm

Pixie, by just skimming through, all of those techniques are RP-wise considered Uchiha Hijutsu, because only Uchiha have used them. If you put that in a long-run sense, you could see Uchiha Leader having scrolls for all of these techiques, housed in their little Uchiha Academy, cause Uchiha is bigass motherfucking huge and all that shit, they have their own school. Yaknow.

Pretty much approved since it IS canon...
But you forgot uh, Enton: Kagutsuchi, yaknow.

Since that was uncovered, you, being leet and all, should make a long creative pretty list of more Enton!
Back to top Go down
PixieChaos
Proud Regular
Proud Regular
PixieChaos

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Clan ';;   The Uchiha Clan ';; Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:32 pm

Kyle wrote:
Pixie, by just skimming through, all of those techniques are RP-wise considered Uchiha Hijutsu, because only Uchiha have used them. If you put that in a long-run sense, you could see Uchiha Leader having scrolls for all of these techiques, housed in their little Uchiha Academy, cause Uchiha is bigass motherfucking huge and all that shit, they have their own school. Yaknow.

Pretty much approved since it IS canon...
But you forgot uh, Enton: Kagutsuchi, yaknow.

Since that was uncovered, you, being leet and all, should make a long creative pretty list of more Enton!
MMMMM Ok sorry then xD
Back to top Go down
Noah
Proud Regular
Proud Regular
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Clan ';;   The Uchiha Clan ';; Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:48 am

Can't resist, I just have to join! X]

afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Professor Badass
God of the Forums
God of the Forums
Professor Badass

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Clan ';;   The Uchiha Clan ';; Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:20 am

No! Gtfo.

Too many members, hell, I saw one whole IC scene just an hour ago with like 4 Uchiha.

I'm personally kicking the shit out of anyone who wants to be Uchiha, too many already, no more members.

I might just not let anymore Uchiha even if one dies! xD (Cause it looks like more than one will die this week, judging by how pissy they were today.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Uchiha Clan ';;   The Uchiha Clan ';; Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Uchiha Clan ';;
Page 1 of 1