Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the Greatest Shinobi of all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:43 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Blumentals Screensaver Wonder V6.3
VIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:07 am by valonvia

» Kaguya, Doku
VIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:50 am by Gunslinger645

» Mizunaka Clan
VIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:04 pm by Havok360

» Tenshu Ryuuketsu { In Progress }
VIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:51 am by Malik

» Zabimaru ; Baboon King
VIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:49 am by Malik

» The official naruto forums...
VIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:39 pm by Roflcopter

» I pwn at flirting.
VIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:38 pm by Roflcopter

» Madara?
VIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:19 pm by Roflcopter

» What the **** is this shit?
VIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:18 pm by Roflcopter

Top posters
Professor Badass
VIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS Vote_lcapVIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS Voting_barVIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS Vote_rcap 
Roflcopter
VIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS Vote_lcapVIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS Voting_barVIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS Vote_rcap 
Kurt<3
Sora
kendra-xox.
VolcanicAsh,
Monte
PixieChaos
Austin
Chad

VIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Badass
God of the Forums
God of the Forums
Professor Badass

VIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS Empty
PostSubject: VIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS   VIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:05 am

...Ever wondered why all the games that came out this year were overhyped if not sucky?

Prototype wasn't as epic as they said it was going to be.
Damnation was possibly the worst game that was ever put into an Xbox.
Call of Juarez two was decent-ish but crappy.
Raven Squad was not hyped over whatsoever, it turned out to be too stinky to even be called shit.
Darkest Days was hyped over EVEN BY IGN, and when it came out, they shot it down like a spaceship just coming out of the atmosphere being asplodedz by a 9 year old holding a bb gun.

Recently however, more epic games, underhyped, were unleashed, Batman: Arkham Asylum was clearly the best comic-based video game ever, Guitar Hero 5, being COMPLETELY under the radar ended up being the best of all the GH's, the Beatles spinoff was also hyped up, and good as they said.

Then all kinds of games were bumped into next year, claiming they needed "more production time". The true purpose of this was so they didnt get trampled over by the hype of...

Video Game Tsunami of '09.
(For you ps3ers i think i heard theres a nice helping of exclusives coming your way too)

STARTING WITH : Halo 3: ODST - September 22nd.
(You're going to have alot of fun until...)

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising - October 6th.
Borderlands - October 20th.
Modern Warfare 2 - November 10th
Assassin's Creed 2 - November 17th
Left 4 Dead 2 - November 17th
The Saboteur - December 8th

Not to mention other Hyped by not Epic games coming out, games with TBA'd release dates, including one of the most hyped up games I WANT RIGHT NOW

Mafia II (Yes, they said they might have a 2009 release date, even after they said probably in 2010!!!)

Among these epic games, they will keep you playing until 2010, where more come to you.

Dead Rising 2
BioShock 2
Mafia II (I hope not)
Bad Company 2
Alan Wake
The new Army of Two (I think)
More!

Personally i want to pull 2010 into tomorrow, so i can get all of dem nao.

KOFF: About that game, TEMPLATE ATTACK!!!

Was Playing (Obvious): Prototype, Godfather II, Section 8, Army of Two, BioShock, Counter-Strike
Playing Now (Obvious): Bad Company, Modern Warfare
Will be Playing (Games that already came out that you haven't played but will get soon): Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe, IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey
Want to be Playing (Games that are coming out that you are obviously going to pre-order/buy/smash the cashiers head in the desk when he says we are all out of copies/will rent): Halo 3: ODST, BioShock 2, MW2, AC2, Mafia II, Alan Wake, Bad Company 2, Dead Rising 2, Left 4 Dead 2

Yours?!
Back to top Go down
Professor Badass
God of the Forums
God of the Forums
Professor Badass

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS   VIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:10 am

Oops!

I forgot Wet!
Silly me! Rolling Eyes

(Incase you didn't know, you play as some hot chick who has guns and stuff. Yes, a Female Mercenary I believe. That is why it sounds sexy, "Wet".)
Back to top Go down
Kurt<3
I Pwn these Forums
I Pwn these Forums
Kurt<3

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS   VIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:50 am

Was Playing (Obvious): Batman Arkham Asylum until i beat it 100%, UFC 2009 until save data disappeared and i got pissed, Others

Playing Now (Obvious): Depends on my mood xD, Some times classic ps2 games, most of the time my main ps3 ones

Will be Playing (Games that already came out that you haven't played but will get soon): Iunno ?

Want to be Playing (Games that are coming out that you are obviously going to pre-order/buy/smash the cashiers head in the desk when he says we are all out of copies/will rent): DC Universe, And like 5 more too lazy to type em
Back to top Go down
Professor Badass
God of the Forums
God of the Forums
Professor Badass

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS   VIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:45 pm

1. Noob you weren't supposed to copy the things in parentheses
2. Oh ya I was playing B:AA too.
3. You are a noob if you are too lazy to type them then don't post!
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter
God of the Forums
God of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS   VIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:30 pm

OMFG69 Assasains Creed II OwO
Back to top Go down
Professor Badass
God of the Forums
God of the Forums
Professor Badass

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS   VIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:41 pm

UPDATE!

Was Playing: Counter-Strike, MW, MKVSDCU
Now Playing: Halo 3: ODST
Will be Playing: Nothin. (Maybe Broken Bonds)
Want to be Playing: Operation Flashpoint - Dragon Rising, almost every other epic game coming out this year and next.
Back to top Go down
Kurt<3
I Pwn these Forums
I Pwn these Forums
Kurt<3

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS   VIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:45 am

Im pumped for Assassin Creed 2 and Super Mario Bros for wii xD
Back to top Go down
Professor Badass
God of the Forums
God of the Forums
Professor Badass

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS   VIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:46 am

LOOOOOO!!!!!!!LLLLL WII
LMFAOO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS   VIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VIDEO GAME NEW AND FUN GAME 2 PLAY LOLS
Page 1 of 1