Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the Greatest Shinobi of all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:43 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Blumentals Screensaver Wonder V6.3
I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:07 am by valonvia

» Kaguya, Doku
I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:50 am by Gunslinger645

» Mizunaka Clan
I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:04 pm by Havok360

» Tenshu Ryuuketsu { In Progress }
I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:51 am by Malik

» Zabimaru ; Baboon King
I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:49 am by Malik

» The official naruto forums...
I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:39 pm by Roflcopter

» I pwn at flirting.
I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:38 pm by Roflcopter

» Madara?
I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:19 pm by Roflcopter

» What the **** is this shit?
I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:18 pm by Roflcopter

Top posters
Professor Badass
I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint... Vote_lcapI'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint... Voting_barI'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint... Vote_rcap 
Roflcopter
I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint... Vote_lcapI'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint... Voting_barI'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint... Vote_rcap 
Kurt<3
Sora
kendra-xox.
VolcanicAsh,
Monte
PixieChaos
Austin
Chad

I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Badass
God of the Forums
God of the Forums
Professor Badass

I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint... Empty
PostSubject: I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint...   I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:42 pm

Should I re-rent something until the 6th?

I was thinking L4D just for shits and giggles, and I was also thinking Broken Bonds, but meh...

I also saw videos of Clash of Ninja Revolution 3, too bad my Wii is broken...

The graphics on it look a step back from Revo 2, but that was IGN and they don't have as many good quality videos as you normally see.

Although from the point of view to anyone who doesn't know what the **** Naruto is, they probably think it's some faggy-ass gay kid game, which is usually how all Naruto games are perceived...

That...reminds me...

You guys know Batman Arkham Asylum?
It shows the darker, gritter world of Batman, not some tough guy in a cape and tights running around cuffing people.

Why don't they make a game of Naruto like that?!
Without all the bright colors, gay american voice acting, and replace it with lots of blood and gore, cussing, sex, etc! ;D

Then again that might just make it another Ninja Gaiden, with magic...-shiver-
Ninja Gaiden on the 360 was ******* stupid...
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter
God of the Forums
God of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint...   I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:50 pm

Couldnt have said it better myself.

-Epic agreeness-
Back to top Go down
Professor Badass
God of the Forums
God of the Forums
Professor Badass

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint...   I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:07 pm

**** you give me ideas D;>
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter
God of the Forums
God of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint...   I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:10 pm

Well... Prototype failed...

Halo 3 ODST looks failtastic..

Im lookin at L4D also. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Professor Badass
God of the Forums
God of the Forums
Professor Badass

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint...   I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:28 pm

Prototype's creators were retards and gave everyone fail promises, and took half of what the game was and put it up for sale earlier just to let the fans happy. That's why it failed.

ODST was pretty pwn, 'cept Campaign was too short as usual, the best part seemed to be Firefight, but I don't have Live so I only got to play with my friend and my dad :[

L4D2 Is coming out like, next month? On the same day as ACII...I hear it has alot more weapons<3

L4D seemed to be just an arcade shooter on pwn-scale, and it did pwn, but not a 9/10 worth, probly 7/10. All the different levels were the same thing, just different maps, not alot of variation in zombies other than the mass amount of skins, which was good, but all the specials looked exactly the same, and there wasn't enough.

L4D was also too..."Kiddy", I think I should put it. I'm still waiting for a hardcore Horror Survival game, but the only game that got close to what I want was Alone In The Dark, but it was too scary for me xD!
I bet Alan Wake will be epic though, next year. It is Survival Horror, and looks promising with it's unique and very pwnful story.

I usually don't like zombie games, cause im a pansy, and to be honest, L4D was the first zombie game I played and actually enjoyed while I was doing so.
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter
God of the Forums
God of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint...   I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:04 pm

Kyle wrote:
Prototype's creators were retards and gave everyone fail promises, and took half of what the game was and put it up for sale earlier just to let the fans happy. That's why it failed.

ODST was pretty pwn, 'cept Campaign was too short as usual, the best part seemed to be Firefight, but I don't have Live so I only got to play with my friend and my dad :[

L4D2 Is coming out like, next month? On the same day as ACII...I hear it has alot more weapons<3

L4D seemed to be just an arcade shooter on pwn-scale, and it did pwn, but not a 9/10 worth, probly 7/10. All the different levels were the same thing, just different maps, not alot of variation in zombies other than the mass amount of skins, which was good, but all the specials looked exactly the same, and there wasn't enough.

L4D was also too..."Kiddy", I think I should put it. I'm still waiting for a hardcore Horror Survival game, but the only game that got close to what I want was Alone In The Dark, but it was too scary for me xD!
I bet Alan Wake will be epic though, next year. It is Survival Horror, and looks promising with it's unique and very pwnful story.

I usually don't like zombie games, cause im a pansy, and to be honest, L4D was the first zombie game I played and actually enjoyed while I was doing so.

Kyle the pansy!!! LAWLS
Back to top Go down
Professor Badass
God of the Forums
God of the Forums
Professor Badass

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint...   I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:16 pm

**** you dumbass, who got to 5 Stars first?
Hm?
That's right.
Me.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Proud Regular
Proud Regular
Bob

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint...   I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:40 pm

I eat pie pale
Back to top Go down
Bob
Proud Regular
Proud Regular
Bob

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint...   I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:45 pm

Hope no-one dont mind ;]
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter
God of the Forums
God of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint...   I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:57 pm

Bob wrote:
Hope no-one dont mind ;]

Stop the FKING DOUBLE-POSTS!!! -Twitch Twitch-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint...   I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm tired of waiting for Op Flashpoint...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Tenkai :: Discussion Boards :: Help Section-
Jump to: