Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the Greatest Shinobi of all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:43 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Blumentals Screensaver Wonder V6.3
Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:07 am by valonvia

» Kaguya, Doku
Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:50 am by Gunslinger645

» Mizunaka Clan
Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:04 pm by Havok360

» Tenshu Ryuuketsu { In Progress }
Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:51 am by Malik

» Zabimaru ; Baboon King
Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:49 am by Malik

» The official naruto forums...
Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:39 pm by Roflcopter

» I pwn at flirting.
Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:38 pm by Roflcopter

» Madara?
Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:19 pm by Roflcopter

» What the **** is this shit?
Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:18 pm by Roflcopter

Top posters
Professor Badass
Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!! Vote_lcapNaruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!! Voting_barNaruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!! Vote_rcap 
Roflcopter
Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!! Vote_lcapNaruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!! Voting_barNaruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!! Vote_rcap 
Kurt<3
Sora
kendra-xox.
VolcanicAsh,
Monte
PixieChaos
Austin
Chad

Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Badass
God of the Forums
God of the Forums
Professor Badass

Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!! Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!!   Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:31 pm

VIZ MEDIA TEAMS WITH DISNEY XD

TO PRESENT NARUTO SHIPPUDEN

TO TELEVISION AUDIENCES THIS FALL

Newly Launched Disney XD Channel To Host World’s Most Popular Ninja With New Action-Packed Episodes

To Debut Weekly Beginning In October

San Francisco, CA, September 10, 2009 – In a landmark agreement, VIZ Media, LLC (VIZ Media), one of the entertainment industry's most innovative and comprehensive publishing, animation and licensing companies, has announced that its animated series NARUTO Shippuden has been acquired by Disney-ABC Cable Networks Group for debut on Disney XD (www.DisneyXD.com) television channel beginning in October.

Disney XD is a new basic cable channel and multi-platform brand that showcases a compelling mix of live-action and animated programming for kids age 6-14, hyper-targeting boys and their quest for discovery, accomplishment, sports, adventure and humor. New dubbed episodes of NARUTO Shippuden will premiere on the network.

In the NARUTO manga and animated series, Naruto Uzumaki, a young ninja in training, wants to be the best ninja in the land. He's done well so far, but Naruto knows he must train harder than ever and leaves his village for intense exercises that will push him to his limits. NARUTO Shippuden begins two and a half years later, when Naruto returns to find that everyone has been promoted up the ninja ranks—except him. Sakura is a medic ninja, Gaara has advanced to Kazekage, and Kakashi… well, he remains the same. But pride isn’t necessarily becoming of a ninja, and Naruto quickly regains his focus when he learns that Sasuke never returned from his search for Orochimaru and that the mysterious Akatsuki organization is still an ever-present danger. The more Naruto finds out about Akatsuki’s sinister plot, the more he realizes that nothing in his world is as it seems. Naruto is finding that he’s older, but will he also prove wiser and stronger?

“Disney XD is a growing destination for our key demographic, boys 6-14, and we're looking forward to bringing the adventures of NARUTO Shippuden to our lineup," says Tracy McAndrew, Director, Acquisitions and Co-Productions, Disney-ABC Cable Networks Group.

Created by Masashi Kishimoto, NARUTO was first introduced in Weekly Shonen Jump magazine in Japan in 1999 and quickly became that country’s most popular ninja manga targeting tweens and teens and has sold more than 92 million copies to-date. The manga series (rated ‘T’ for Teens) and animated counterpart (NARUTO rated ‘T’ for teens, and NARUTO Shippuden rated ‘T+’ for older teens), is one of VIZ Media’s most successful properties and has captivated millions of fans across North America, Europe and South America. NARUTO is a co-production of TV TOKYO, VIZ Media parent company Shueisha Inc., and Pierrot Co., Ltd.

“We’re very pleased to partner with Disney-ABC Cable Networks Group to bring NARUTO Shippuden to U.S. television audiences this fall,” says Bill Germain, Director of Programming Sales, VIZ Media. “With Disney XD as its new broadcast home base, NARUTO Shippuden is poised to take viewers, both new and old, to unprecedented levels of ninja-excitement!”

Original link.

Quick summary of all this: Naruto Shippuden in English-dub will be on Disney XD within like, 1-2
weeks.

English dub...
Naruto...Shippuden.

No.
Bad.

You can't enjoy Naruto Shippuden properly without watching Naruto first, and look at all these 9 year old boys watching Disney XD "MOMMY XMEN IS GONNA BE ON CAN I HAZ TV PLS PLS PLS!", then they tune in to see Naruto doing Oiroke infront of Konohamaru and Sakura...
KIDS THAT WATCH DISNEY HAVE NEVER WATCHED CARTOON NETWORK.

No.

Asuma (Apparently), Hidan, and Sai have the best lines that happen to be violent, mature, and going-to-be-ripped-out-of-the-show humor.

How can you have Sai and take away all his "Penis-Lines", Hidan without letting him say Piss, Shit, Damn, and Asuma without a cig?

Disney is going to rip it apart, they should have put it on Cartoon Network again, or atleast Adult Swim, nobody cares about the T+-R ratings on Swim, I myself have watched it before, and I know plenty of kids, EVEN KIDS UNDER 10, that watch it every night.

Disney will rip it apart just like they will do to Marvel.

Unfortunately no matter how much we flame their discussion boards, Masashi and Disney won't stop humping eachothers asses.

So you people have a choice, watch the potentially-ruined English Dub that 8-year-olds' mothers won't let them watch because it has "people throwing sharp objects at eachother", just for the lulz, and to hear what they will sound like with english actors, OR you can go here to hear jap actors, and still have all the blood, cussing, and Penis jokes, as well as cigs.

Discuss.

EDIT: Don't forget Suigetsu being naked the first time they show him.

I checked Disney XD and found alot of fag-retard kiddy shows, I have no idea how Naruto will fit in on that channel. I checked to find the schedule, and couldn't find out when Naruto is going to be on, although I heard it's supposed to be on the 7th. Anyone got a schedule?

Last edited by Professor Badass on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Badass
God of the Forums
God of the Forums
Professor Badass

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!!   Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:47 pm

**** you, nobody is looking at this shit.

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter
God of the Forums
God of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!!   Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:58 pm

-Kunai stab disney-

MOFOS!!!! They will RUIN the FK out of Naruto!!! -Epic fail at Naruto even though its beastly-
Back to top Go down
Bob
Proud Regular
Proud Regular
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!!   Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:27 pm

I kill you all x]]

affraid
lol!
Sleep
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter
God of the Forums
God of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!!   Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:03 pm

Bob wrote:
I kill you all x]]

affraid
lol!
Sleep

-Flips otu a kunai so nicley-
-I send it at your throat here-
-It hurls towards bob then-
-Easily ripping the skin down-
-This sending me to a win-
-You fail so hard at this-
-You die here-

drunken tongue Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad affraid
Back to top Go down
Professor Badass
God of the Forums
God of the Forums
Professor Badass

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!!   Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:19 pm

-joins nrp with the power to know everythin, i think they call that Omnikinesis-

Dan, I know that you will die in 5 seconds.

-you die here now-
-dead-
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter
God of the Forums
God of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!!   Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:08 pm

Kyle wrote:
-joins nrp with the power to know everythin, i think they call that Omnikinesis-

Dan, I know that you will die in 5 seconds.

-you die here now-
-dead-

-Bitch slap kyle-

-Dead-
Back to top Go down
Bob
Proud Regular
Proud Regular
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!!   Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:42 pm

lmfao
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter
God of the Forums
God of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!!   Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:05 pm

Bob wrote:
lmfao

MAI ROFLCOPTER SOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOI
Back to top Go down
Professor Badass
God of the Forums
God of the Forums
Professor Badass

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!!   Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:09 am

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN, U.S. SCHEDULE CONFIRMED!!!

Naruto Shippuden Disney XD Schedule
Wed Oct 28 - 8:30 p.m. - 101 - Homecoming
Wed Oct 28 - 9 p.m. - 102 - The Akatsuki Makes Its Move
Wed Oct 28 - 9:30 p.m. - 103 - The Results of Training
Wed Oct 28 - 10 p.m. - 104 - The Jinchuriki of the Sand

Official Link: Here.

If you DON'T have Disney XD, you should be, and could have been, watching Japanese Dubbed, English Subtitled Episodes HERE for free, no downloading, watch it already. (PS: They already have Kakashi Gaiden and Jiraiya Backstory episodes out.)

Unfortunately, it isn't going to be "Early" October like they said it would, but atleast we are getting four episodes in a row :3

Oh, and...For those who thought (Like me) that English Dub will/would have no chance, alot of the original fanbase for Naruto might be disappointed because of the lack of cussing and penis jokes it will have, did you notice the two Shippuden games coming for KID consoles? Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 for the Wii, and Ninja Destiny 2 for the DS, it might have alot of newer viewers! As mentioned HERE.

Unfortunately again, those viewers might be too young to understand that there was a Part 1, and not be able to understand how to even watch that.
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter
God of the Forums
God of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!!   Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:48 pm

Lerl at end. And sweet 4 epies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!!   Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden UPDATE, LOOK NOW!!
Page 1 of 1