Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the Greatest Shinobi of all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:43 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Blumentals Screensaver Wonder V6.3
Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:07 am by valonvia

» Kaguya, Doku
Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:50 am by Gunslinger645

» Mizunaka Clan
Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:04 pm by Havok360

» Tenshu Ryuuketsu { In Progress }
Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:51 am by Malik

» Zabimaru ; Baboon King
Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:49 am by Malik

» The official naruto forums...
Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:39 pm by Roflcopter

» I pwn at flirting.
Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:38 pm by Roflcopter

» Madara?
Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:19 pm by Roflcopter

» What the **** is this shit?
Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:18 pm by Roflcopter

Top posters
Professor Badass
Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Vote_lcapAzure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Voting_barAzure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Vote_rcap 
Roflcopter
Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Vote_lcapAzure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Voting_barAzure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Vote_rcap 
Kurt<3
Sora
kendra-xox.
VolcanicAsh,
Monte
PixieChaos
Austin
Chad

Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know)

Go down 
+3
Roflcopter
Sora
Chosenone09
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chosenone09

Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Empty
PostSubject: Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know)   Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:30 am

;+;Personal Data

Username; Chosenone07
Character Name; Azure Wrath
Age; 15
Birthday; September 19th
Height; 6'1
Weight; 203
Notable Features; Chakra Blade Piercings
Notable Quotes; Justice is served.....
Genso Jutsu; Shinra Tensei
Current Rank; G

;+;Physical Appearance; Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Nagato-300x230

;+;Village Information

Hometown;Amegakure
Current Residence; Amegakure
Clan / Organisation / Family; None

;+;Psychological Attributes; Nagato was a sensitive but kind boy, prone to crying, and was traumatized by the idea he had killed another man, even to save his friend Yahiko. Scared and unsure of his place in the world, he desired to help those he cared about, but never knew how. Nevertheless, he was a talented and gifted student.

;+;Inventory; Chakra Disruption Blade

;+;Jutsu List;
Banshō Ten'in;Heavenly Attraction of All of Creation
Blocking Technique Absorption Seal;Fūjutsu Kyūin
Chakra Disruption Blades;
Chibaku Tensei; Heavenly Star Bursting from the Earth
Five Seals Barrier;Gofū Kekkai
Flaming Arrow of Amazing Ability ;Kaiwan no Hiya
Illusionary Dragon Nine Consuming Seals; Fūinjutsu: Genryū Kyū Fūjin
King of Hell
Magic Lantern Body Technique;Gentōshin no Jutsu
Mirrored Sudden Attacker; Kyōmen Shūja no Jutsu
Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique ;Gedō: Rinne Tensei no
Rain Tiger at Will Technique ;Ukojizai no Jutsu
Shapeshifting Technique;Shōten no Jutsu
Shinra Tensei;Heavenly Subjugation of the Omnipresent God
Six Paths of Pain;Pein Rikudō
Soul Removal (Unnamed);
Summoning: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path; Kuchiyose: Gedō Mazō
Summoning Technique (Multiple)
Wind Release: Violent Wind Palm

;+;History;
During one of the great shinobi wars in Amegakure, two Konoha shinobi broke into Nagato's house looking for food, thinking that the house had been abandoned. His parents, believing they were going to be killed, attacked the two strangers so Nagato could escape. Thinking that they were enemy ninja, the Konoha shinobi killed Nagato's parents, prompting Nagato to awaken his Rinnegan and dispose of the intruders. He would come to consider this incident the first great pain of his life.[2]

Having no-one left to call family, Nagato left his home after burying his parents, and began wandering aimlessly with nothing but a few supplies, along with meeting and befriending a stray dog, which he named 'Chibi'. He later grouped up with fellow orphans, Konan and Yahiko, and they looked after each other.[3] One day, the three friends got caught in the crossfire of a battle between the Legendary Sannin and Hanzō, resulting in Chibi dying in Nagato's arms. This infuriated Yahiko, to the point of declaring that he would become a god to stop all madness, which eventually became Nagato's desire.

After the Great War ended, Nagato and his friends met the Sannin, who at first were less than willing to help them. Orochimaru even suggested to kill them, as they were orphans of war, and as such would only live their lives full of misery. Jiraiya, on the other hand, decided that he would take care of them, to compensate for what the Sannin did.

The Ame OrphansOne night, at dinner, Nagato cried because eating together with his master and friends reminded him of his family. Later that night, he ran away with Yahiko. The two were attacked by an Iwagakure chunin, who injured Yahiko. To his horror, Nagato activated his Rinnegan, and killed the ninja. When Jiraiya found out about this, he decided to train them in ninjutsu.[4] Nagato was very emotional about killing the ninja, and asked Jiraiya for help so he could protect Konan and Yahiko. Jiraiya's response was for Nagato to grow up. He also revealed the truth behind Nagato's Rinnegan: that his eyes might be the key to finding the peace they both desired for the world.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Ze Almighty Admin
Ze Almighty Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know)   Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:11 pm

I Suggest revising the jutsu list as it is Far beyond too much for a Simple Genin.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.rpg-board.net
Roflcopter
God of the Forums
God of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know)   Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:12 pm

Ikr? Lerls. Sora, could you look at my Miraki Uchiha app and see if its alright O.o
Back to top Go down
Professor Badass
God of the Forums
God of the Forums
Professor Badass

PostSubject: Re: Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know)   Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:14 pm

No, damnit Corey, I already declined this, don't go pansy-nice for him just because he has godmod techniques on a Genin and should "have a second chance", we aren't having Rikudou anyway.

I swear that you go like super-caring everytime someone makes a stupid bio.
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter
God of the Forums
God of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know)   Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:15 pm

Lol. I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Ze Almighty Admin
Ze Almighty Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know)   Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:17 pm

=.='

Kyle.

Your no Help What so ever when it comes to Accepting or Suggesting.

Do you even Care if your Mod?

If you don't, then there's no Sense having you as one -.-
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.rpg-board.net
Roflcopter
God of the Forums
God of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know)   Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:18 pm

Ill be one O.o Lol.
Back to top Go down
VolcanicAsh,
Proud Regular
Proud Regular

PostSubject: Re: Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know)   Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:45 pm

anyone know this guy?

if he r not a .commer he = .au'er

we all want epic chars at genin <3
Back to top Go down
Alex
Proud Regular
Proud Regular
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know)   Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:52 pm

..... She only made kyle mod cause he gave away his furni to her.....
Back to top Go down
VolcanicAsh,
Proud Regular
Proud Regular

PostSubject: Re: Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know)   Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:52 pm

Alex, kyle's still a decent mod.

A little strict though?
Back to top Go down
Professor Badass
God of the Forums
God of the Forums
Professor Badass

PostSubject: Re: Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know)   Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:05 pm

I do care that I am a mod, and I'm guessing you had me as one because of my knowledge of Naruto and roleplay experience.

I am strict because this is Naruto Roleplay, Balance helps alot in the Roleplaying Community.

He is trying to be Rikudou and you seem to not have a problem with that at all.
Does anyone else see something weird about that?

Last edited by Kyle on Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VolcanicAsh,
Proud Regular
Proud Regular

PostSubject: Re: Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know)   Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:06 pm

i know kyle kthnx
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter
God of the Forums
God of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know)   Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:47 pm

Kyle wrote:
I do care that I am a mod, and I'm guessing you had me as one because of my knowledge of Naruto and roleplay experience.

I am strict because this is Naruto Roleplay, Balance helps alot in the Roleplaying Community.

He is trying to be Rikudou and you seem to not have a problem with that at all.
Does anyone else see something weird about that?

I do, you havent brought the Mod Hammer down on it x]
Back to top Go down
Bob
Proud Regular
Proud Regular
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know)   Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:47 pm

Alright..
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter
God of the Forums
God of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know)   Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:55 pm

LULZ -MaiRoflcopter- SOISOISOISOISOI
Back to top Go down
Chosenone09

PostSubject: Re: Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know)   Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:44 pm

so i cant b my char?
Back to top Go down
Professor Badass
God of the Forums
God of the Forums
Professor Badass

PostSubject: Re: Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know)   Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:19 am

Sora will probably "sympathetic". So I SUPPOSE ILL JUST LEAVE EVERY CREATION TO HER.
Back to top Go down
VolcanicAsh,
Proud Regular
Proud Regular

PostSubject: Re: Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know)   Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:59 am

dont hold back kyle use your uber god of the forums powaz
Back to top Go down
Professor Badass
God of the Forums
God of the Forums
Professor Badass

PostSubject: Re: Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know)   Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:18 am

I'd smite her, but she doesn't like Forum Roleplay.
Back to top Go down
VolcanicAsh,
Proud Regular
Proud Regular

PostSubject: Re: Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know)   Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:19 am

can you check out my summoning thing?

i took out a few jutsu
Back to top Go down
Roflcopter
God of the Forums
God of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know)   Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:40 pm

Volcanic, I was Kyles uber friend first. Stop copying me. Its makin meh mad. >:O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know)   Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azure Wrath(Based on Nagato just so u know)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Tenkai :: Customs :: Creation Index :: Biographies-
Jump to: