Naruto Tenkai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tenkai

Become the Greatest Shinobi of all

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:43 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Blumentals Screensaver Wonder V6.3
Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:07 am by valonvia

» Kaguya, Doku
Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:50 am by Gunslinger645

» Mizunaka Clan
Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:04 pm by Havok360

» Tenshu Ryuuketsu { In Progress }
Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:51 am by Malik

» Zabimaru ; Baboon King
Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:49 am by Malik

» The official naruto forums...
Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:39 pm by Roflcopter

» I pwn at flirting.
Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:38 pm by Roflcopter

» Madara?
Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:19 pm by Roflcopter

» What the **** is this shit?
Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:18 pm by Roflcopter

Top posters
Professor Badass
Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of Vote_lcapUzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of Voting_barUzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of Vote_rcap 
Roflcopter
Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of Vote_lcapUzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of Voting_barUzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of Vote_rcap 
Kurt<3
Sora
kendra-xox.
VolcanicAsh,
Monte
PixieChaos
Austin
Chad

Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Uzumaki

Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of Empty
PostSubject: Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Officials.]   Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:16 pm

" Never give up, Never go back on Your promises, That's my nindo. "
+-- Name: Daisuke Uzumaki.
+-- Age: 12
+-- Height: 5'0"
+-- Weight: 98 Lbs
+-- Sex: Yes. [Male]
+-- Birthplace: Konohakagure no Sato.
+-- Birthdate: September 13
+-- Clan name: Uzumaki
+-- Clan status: Active
+-- Kekkei genkai: None
+-- Clan loyalty: 100%
+-- Registration number: 012607
+-- Hidden village: Konohakagure no Sato
+-- Ninja station: Genin
+-- Ninja ranking: C-Ranked
+-- Village loyalty: 100%
+-- Aspires to be: A Hero.
+-- Missions:
S-Ranked; 0
A-Ranked; 2
B-Ranked; 3
C-Ranked; 1
D-Ranked; 10

+-- Sets of clothing: Orange Flame Robing, Flak Underneath, though in Henge he wears an orange jumpsuit.
Personality

+-- Normally: Stubborn, Gogetter, Serious at times, Arrogant, Nice at times, Very foolish.
+-- In battle: Serious

Inventory
[-] Flame Robing [x1]
[-] Hiraishin Kunai [x1]
[-] Old Konoha Flak [x1]
[-] Shinobi Pouch [x1]
[-] Kunai Holister [x1]
[-] Basic Konoha Headband. [x1]
Jutsu list:
Henge
+ Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
+ Kawarimi no Jutsu - Replacement Technique
+ Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
+ Oiroke no Jutsu - Sexy Technique
+ Oiroke no Jutsu • Onna no Ko Doushi & Otoko no Ko Doushi - Sexy Technique • Girl Companions & Guy Companions
+ Kai - Release
+ Bunshin Kaiten Kakatou Otoshi - Clone Spinning Heel Drop
+ Kuchiyose no Jutsu; Gama Contract - Summoning Technique; Toad Contract.
+ Rasengan - Spiraling Sphere

Not Obtailed.
+ Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone Technique
+ Rasenshuriken - Spiraling Projectile.
+ Oodama Rasengan - Big Ball Rasengan.
+ Kaneshibari - Hermit Art Genjutsu
+ Hermit Art; Hair Needle Barrage
+ Hermit Art; Cho Oodama Rasengan - Great Big Ball Rasengan
+ Hermit Art; Sage Mode.
+ Kage Shuriken no Jutsu - Shadow Projectile Technique
+ Hermit Art; Deep Fryer Technique
+ Hermit Art; Toad Oil Technique
+ Hermit Art; Stardust
+ Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Multiple Shadow Clone Technique
+ Kinobori no Jutsu - Tree Walking Technique
+ Suimen Hokou no Gyou - Water Walking Technique
+ Hiraishin no Jutsu - Flying Thundergod Technique
+ Kyuubi Chakra Seals (Unnamed)
+ Gogyou Fuuin - Five Elements Seal
+ Fuuja Houin - Evil Sealing Method
+ Fuuka Houin - Fire Sealing Method
+ Gogyou Kaiin - Five Elements Unseal
+ Hakke no Fuuin Shiki - Eight Divination Signs Seal Style
+ Infuuin • Kai - Secret Mark Seal • Release
+ Shiki Fuujin - Corpse Spirit Sealing Method
+ Shikoku Fuuin - Finger Engraving Seal
+ Shishou Fuuin - Four Image Seal
+ Kokuangyou no Jutsu - Journey into Black Darkness Technique
+ Magen • Gamarinshou - Demonic Illusion • Toad Confrontation Singing
+ Bunshin Taiatari - Clone Ramming Suicide Attack
+ Gates;
[1] Kaimon (Opening Gate)
[2] Kyuumon (Rest Gate)
[3] Seimon (Life Gate)
[4] Shoumon (Wound Gate)
[5] Tomon (Limit Gate)
[6] Keimon (View Gate)

Biography

+-- Historical background:
Chapter 1:

Enter Uzumaki, Minato
"Wow.. Doesn't he kind of look like..." His father had said to his mother, right after she gave birth to the baby. "Yondaime Hokage?" Finishing off her husband’s sentence. Started off The Great Tale of "The Gutsy Ninja." Or, that's what his parents and a few people who acknowledged him called him. A few years later, His parents gave birth to another child; Taichi Uzumaki. Taichi was exceptionally gifted and one of the most important figures in the life of Minato. By the time Taichi was born, Minato had already entered the Academy. Minato didn't do that well. After failing three times, he finally passed after saving the life of his Chuunin instructor.

[Not Achieved Yet.]

Chapter 2:

First Mission, Alright!
Minato was pared up with two other ninja, with the Jounin leader being His father. Though, his father was the leader, Minato did not get any special treatment, in fact, he was the one that was beaten on most of the time. People out in the village could hear screaming coming from his father, telling Minato to Do this and that. "Come on Minato! Don't bare that name with shame, you can do better than that! Why are you so weak?!" His father kept on yelling at Minato. Minato Replied with a simple, "Argh!!! Stop pressuring me! Bunshin is too hard!" Though, outside of training, Minato and his Father got along great. But, one night, Minato woke up to go to the bathroom while he heard his father and his mother talking about him. "He's too weak, what will we do with such a boy, he dishonors his name." His father had said, with a slight sting in his voice. His mother said quietly afterwards, "He's only a child, don't push him too much." Minato was saddened, but also drove to prove his father wrong.

Chapter 3: Rogue Ninja

Instead of going to the washroom, he decided to train, but he did something forbidden, after talking to a ninja that was outside of his house. This ninja's intentions where to originally kill Minato's father. "You want to become strong..? Take the scroll from the Hokage's tower." Said the cunning rogue. "Alright! Sweet, Thanks!" Minato replied with content behind his voice. So, later that night, Minato took the scroll as Instructed, but the hokage had already found out and had sent out a search party to find Minato. Though, Minato had already learned Kage bunshin and Tajuu Kage bunshin, Shadow clone and Multiple Shadow Clone. After his Father found him, he was questioned a bit by him. Though, in a sudden burst of chakra, the rogue ninja appeared, bearing a large blade on his back, a Ninjatou. This rogue quickly struck Minato's Father in the back, causing only a flesh wound, but bad enough to put his father in a temporal stasis due to the pain. Minato's father did all he could to protect Minato, though it did not work out as well as he thought it would, his father was knocked out, and it was all up to Minato. Minato suddenly made his hand seals, yelling out, "Kage bunshin no jutsu!" He had summoned a fair amount of clones, enough to beat the rogue into a bloody pulp. After six hours of straight beating, Minato's father awoke, to see these clones that Minato had created and the rogue on the ground, knocked out with several broken bones.

Chapter 4: Timeskip.

Minato went off with many ninja, did many training exercises untill the age of 15, in which he came back, as a master of Senjutsu.

Chapter 5: Jounin!

Two years passed since Minato's arrival, where the village had been attacked by Kamisama and many other foes. Minato had all beaten them, accept for Kamisama. It was there, where they had an Intence battle. "Give up.." Kamisama said, while stabbing Minato's heart with a Kusanagi. Suddenly, Minato had poofed into smoke. Kamisama quickly realized that it was a clone. Minato poofed behind Kamisama, with a Kunai to his neck saying, "You should give up.. telling me to give up.." Many more things happened in this battle untill Kamisama retreated, with Minato suffering some fairly serious injuries. It simply does a couple of days for him to heal up though.

Chapter 6: Present Day.

Minato is In Disguised as Daisuke, This being because my computer is ****** up but sometimes I am able to get online. Also, My computer will go back to the shop soon, but whatever. Finally, he only henges to Daisuke when Bored.

Last edited by Uzumaki on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurt<3
I Pwn these Forums
I Pwn these Forums
Kurt<3

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of   Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:28 pm

Put yerself as a genin with genins kills than ill accept unless ye w wanna put the higher skilsl with a spoiler sayign nto obtaiend yet than ill accept so yew dotn have to erase it all
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of   Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:29 pm

I'll edit around the bio a bit. I copied this bio form my other forum account. but I remember that it was posted by a friend of mine for me. So that's why it's all nooby. But I'll fix.
Back to top Go down
Kurt<3
I Pwn these Forums
I Pwn these Forums
Kurt<3

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of   Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:35 pm

Rasengan and Summoning are a high rank, i suggest you get a pic as well other than that ill accept ( Fix first _)
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of   Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:45 pm

Summoning can be done, I can only summon smaller toads though. and also, Konohamaru, a Genin can use Rasengan. It just means It'll be weaker than if a Jonin was to use it. So there's nothing wrong with this.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Proud Regular
Proud Regular
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of   Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:35 pm

You can't make a bio and expect Rasengan to automatically be there., rasengan must be thought to the user, so you must move it, you are right with Kochiyose tho.. But the rasengan no no.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Proud Regular
Proud Regular
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of   Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:37 pm

Besides Konohamaru first learned of the rasengan as a Academy student, so he probably trained himself over the years so he could learn the technique.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Ze Almighty Admin
Ze Almighty Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of   Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:55 pm

The Universal Category was Created for a Reason. It's Meant to be there so If you Start off as an Academy Student, there's a List of Example Jutsu. If you Start off as Genin, Which Most do, There's a list of Example Jutsu. Rasengan is Listed under Chuunin. Your Starting off as Genin.

Aka.. By Chuunin Rank, it can be Mastered. Am Not Gunna Argue with anyone, Nor do I Want anyone arguing with me. It can be Mastered by Chuunin Rank and Well known at Genin Rank.

After all, it is origin of Uzumaki. Keep it there. But take Note that during an Actual Battle, It Can't Perform Full Effects due to the genin Rank, As you mentioned.

Wink
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-tenkai.rpg-board.net
Kurt<3
I Pwn these Forums
I Pwn these Forums
Kurt<3

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of   Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:03 pm

they covered er all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of   Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uzumaki, Minato. [This is a Transfere character. Not from Of
Page 1 of 1